if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Saturday, April 15, 2006

3 drunk guys on a unicycle

now, there are some details that I must fill you in on. My friend has a unicycle, he's getting really good at it. WE decided to have a bon fire at Jackie Parker Park today, and so Derek took his unicycle along. It was a lot of fun. Now, a little before we were leaving, a bunch of drunk people showed up at the fire, which was fine, and quite comical. Their reactions to the fact that we didn't want any of their liquor, or didn't want to party were really funny. Anyway, once they saw the unicycle, well, I'll see if I can whip up a little dialogue

Drunk Guy#1: hey, sweet, who's ride is this (pointing to the unicycle)
Derek: that's mine
DG#1: woah, S***! Can I try it?
Derek: sure, go ahead
DG#2,3:I wanna try too
#1:F*** This s***'s hard
#2: no way, they F***ing do this on tv all the time, it should be easy
#1:no way man, that's f***ing hard
#3: let me try (long pause as he tries to get up) ow f***! my balls!
#2:no, it's easy, let me try....(he gets up on it, but then falls forward, and then sideways) Damn man, that is harder. On tv they just whip up there and it's all easy, but that's f***ing hard.

so yeah, it was really quite funny. I thouroughly enjoyed my evening, and I reccomend to anyone: if they want a nice time, build a bon fire out in a park on a beautiful night

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

wow, sounds like you guys really had a sweet time! Next time invite me, I can ride a unicycle!!

(at least I think I could)

Monday, April 17, 2006 1:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home