if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Monday, April 17, 2006

boredom

I hate not having anything to do. It's horrible. It's such a beautiful day outside, but there's not much to do, so I'm inside on my computer. I hope at least you've got something to do, getting sun an whatnot. And when you're 80, and I'm dead form lack of vitamin D (thank you Julie) then I hope you remember me. Hey, then maybe you could start some kind of award for raising awareness for lack of sun. There'd be a trophy with my head on it... my death wouldn't have been in vain. Wow, I should have thought of this sooner, I'm never going to go outside again..... Well, I don't think I want to die just yet, and I love going outside, but when I die, then feel free to raise awareness towards whatever I die of, but make sure someone can win a trophy with my head on it (not my real head of course, just a similar trophy head)

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

well then, stop complaining and get your freakin butt outside!!!! I think we're supposed to go on bike rides together tomorrow evening after our family-day picnic, that should be fun!!

but till then - there are PLENTY of things to be done outside. Just take whatever you're doing, and do it... outside!

Monday, April 17, 2006 1:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home