if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

no pain, no gain, however, no pain is a lot more comfortable

New shocking news!!!!

I am on the track team.




Now I know what you're thinking, for those of you who know me, "what is a guy like him doing on the Track team?" but wait! Yes I may be "Bigger" "Husky" "Stocky" and all the other words one wants to use for "a little overweight", but it's good for me, and besides, I've got a lot of momentum on me, what better way to put my gut in use than to run as fast as I can, and jump, nay, fly into a sand pit (thank you God for long jump). Anyway, I was at track practice yesterday, and someone threw a bunch of crap (possibly literally) on the long jump track, so I had to practice with the sprinters. Ow ow ow ow ow. everything below my rib cage really hurts. But in the immortal words of almost everyone "no pain, no game"....

...no game is really starting to look like a great option, dang I'm sore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I am SO FREAKIN proud of you!!! What a great idea!! Let me know when your track times are and I want to come watch!!

I wasn't ever on the track team.... I couldn't take the pain. Good luck with that one.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 9:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home