if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Friday, April 21, 2006

life happens

I've been turning on myself. One of my own motto's is that "Life happens". It seems that stuff just happens to me, for example, I've been looking for a job (sort of) and now I have to talk to a guy who wants to hire me, I didn't really do anything. But whenever I try to fully take control of something, it usually doesn't work out. God is good at taking care of me, and I'm trying to do things for myself. I've just realized that if I sort of sit back, life will happen, there are a lot of things that are out of my control that I've been trying to take control of, the little things I can handle, but the big things, I just can't worry about. It's kinda frustrating, but life will happen, I'm gonna try and not to worry from now on, I'll live my life the best I can, and God's gonna do the rest, he said so himself, plus, that's what he does, and he's pretty good at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home