if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Sunday, May 07, 2006

writers block

see, I had this great idea to put on here, and it was amazing, I tell ya, I've never had such a great idea, but then I promptly forgot, which is probably good, because nobody reads these anyway, so I'll just talk about my ideas as a musician. Yes, I play the Bass guitar, and a little bit of guitar, and drums as well. Now, I've always wanted to be in a band, but everytime I'm in one, we don't do anything, so I can just do things myself, such as Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails. He just does everything himself. Well, that's my idea, and I need to have some pretty sweet money to do this, I'd like an electric drum set, which will probably set me back about 6 grand. That'd still be pretty sweet though, well, anyway, that's all I guess

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

whattaya MEAN, nobody!?????! I'm somebody, aren't I??

I'm very glad to hear you are using your unicycle outside but I'd strongly suggest you use it in the backyard, or, if you are adventurous, the deck. STOP riding it down the driveway, you're going to kill yourself!! (Just a suggestion!)

good luck with the electric drums thing. One day. one day.

Monday, May 08, 2006 6:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home