if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Friday, September 22, 2006

eviction

I now have a new respect for landlords. I, like many in the real estate market, have evicted a family. I didn't want to, and I'm sure they didn't want me to, as one of them tried to bite me (I think, he was jumping around a lot anyway). Yes, On Wednesday I was forced to evict a family of mice from a garbage pile that I had to move at work. I felt bad. I was moving some wood, and I got down to the sawdust, when I saw something wriggling in there. I thought it to be a frog at first, but it turned out to be a mouse. I felt bad for the little guy, every time I picked up a peice of garbage he'd scurry and hide underneath another until I took that away, then he eventually ran away into the bushes. So I continued my work until lo and behold, mouse number two started wriggling around. After trying to hide under the garbage, he came out and fought: (this must have been the father, as most fathers do their best to protect their homes and families) yes, he stood on his little hind legs, jumped around, and (I think) tried to bite me, but he eventually gave up, and ran into the bushes too. The third mouse didn't really try to hide or put up a fight, he was more of a coward, and just ran into the bushes right away. So now I know how hard it is to kick a family out of their home, but somethings just must be done. And if those mice ever become literate, get the internet, and read this, then please forgive me, if it was up to me, your little home would have been saved, but I have to work, and that pile of garbage really was an eyesore, maybe you can move into the basement of the house, it's a lot nicer.

ok. bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

now you know how it feels to do my job!! :)

Poor Mr. and Mrs. and Baby Mouse. Oh well, maybe it was for the best.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home