if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Thursday, August 31, 2006

To Dave Sterling

hey Dave, I don't think you know me, but I'm getting your email. it's from iwon. I don't know if you entered MY email address in some contest, but apparently you just keep on winning! I mean, you're one lucky guy, if I won as much as you did, then I wouldn't need to be sitting here on workers compensation, jeez man, if you'd only put your own email address in there, then you wouldn't be sitting there thinking "oh man, when are they going to call? when?" Anyway, whatever you won is with me now, and if you don't know who I am, then that's really too bad, I feel for ya. But hey, if you're getting email messages from iwon to me, then let me know ok? because we clearly have some case of mistaken identity on our hands.

Anyway, I bought a new shirt that I like today, it's one of them polo shirts that my brother-in-law has, I really like them.

ok bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

And who told you that you look fantastic in polo shirts? That would be me.

I take credit for your new fantastic taste.

;)

Julie

Friday, September 01, 2006 10:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home