if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Thursday, May 25, 2006

sweet

life is pretty good right now, the Oilers keep on winning, I'm getting much better at unicylcling (it's so cool, I'd reccommend anyone to buy one), my grad banquet is tonight, and I've got a job lined up for the summer. It's all pretty sweet.

I have a story:

A lot of times if I want a root beer float at a fast-food restaurant, I'll order a root beer, and soft serve ice-cream (it's not as great as the real stuff, but it does the job). So I was at McDonalds in Red Deer, and I made one of my root beer floats. It was pretty good. Anyway, we had to get on to the bus (we were at a band festival), and Marcus was going to sit in the Window seat. I was already in the aisle seat, and taking a long time to move to let Marcus in. So as I was about to get up, he decided it would be a good idea to grab onto a little legde above me, and jump over me. It would have totally worked, except for the fact that I still had my float in my hand. His leg hit my hands, holding the float. Man, root beer went everywhere, and my white shirt (that's right Julie, I had TWO white shirts on) got totally stained. I was a man proudly wearing his root-beer float.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

what the heck is up with you and white shirts.... you have GOT to start wearing other colors!!

Black, maybe?

:)

Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home