if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Saturday, August 12, 2006

laughter

I don't think I've laughed so hard so many times as I have today. It might just be because I was tired, and with the people that make me laugh the most, but I'm really happy, my face hurts from smiling. I would highly reccommend investing in someone that makes you laugh. I would also highly reccommend investing in something that makes you laugh, wether it's a slinky, a book, or a television series. Sometimes the absolute best thing is to watch the simpsons or king of the hill when I'm tired. It's just great. Laugh as much as you can as often as you can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, laughing and smiling is great. The only day I recall my face hurting from smile-overload was Grad Day. As for laughter, a dose of Futurama does the trick for me.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 11:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home