if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Monday, August 28, 2006

slinkeys

have you ever really thought about just how useless slinkys are? Think about it, they walk down the stairs, and that's all. Now before you get all mad at me and think "oh, this guy wants to pull the fun out of every child's hand and beat them all" No, no, no. I'm simply using the opposite arguments to beef up my point. My point being, usually the most useless things are the funnest. I mean, there's an entire industry of fun! that's just so dang cool! Think about pogo sticks, yo-yo's, pogs, gameboys, frisbees, footballs tennis rackets, and all the micellaneous fun food stuff (purple ketchup!). People were designed to have fun. I mean, there aren't many practical things that can be fun (and if they are used for amusement, then they usually break). All the fun things there are out there are not practical whatsoever, basically doing nothing (practical) is the funnest thing out there! Now before you get mad at me again and say "dude, when I play frisbee, that's something" it is something, but in the grand scheme of things, it's nothing, you don't look back, and say "man, when I was playing frisbee that one time, that's the most important thing I've ever done". So here's to everyone, take a little time out of everything to do nothing, it's very important for stress levels and such.

ok, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home