if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Saturday, September 30, 2006

tools

http://www.myspace.com/weirdal

Go to this website and click on "Hardware Store," (as well as all of Al's other Excellent songs) and you'll catch a fraction of the excitement of what I feel when I go to the hardware stores. And when I get a new tool, it's like floating on air. I have developed an amazing relationship with tools. They're just so dang cool! If you need to do anything, there's a tool to help you with it, screwdrivers, levels, squares, hammers, pencils, pens, saws, and millions and millions and millions of tools exist on this earth. Man, is just so awesome what people have thought of, just all the different tools, I mean, to invent a tool is probably one of the most fulfilling jobs there are, you get to help so many people, and it's satisfying, and all that happy stuff.

Ok, this is a bit of a two-parter, but it does pertain to The great artist Al Yankovic. As all of you know, and are extremely disapointed, as I am, his new album "Straight outta Lynwood" came out on Tuesday the 27th of September. But alas, I went to HMV on Tuesday with my money and my hopes up high, and I looked, and looked, and looked, and finally I had to resort to asking one of the workers "Hey, where's the new Weird Al album?" And this young woman (who had dreads and looked like a serious rocker, so I felt mighty inadequite asking her this, but I was determined to get this album) told me that it won't be out till October 2nd. October 2nd!? I mean, I know so many people (including all of you) who were willing to camp out in order to get this on the 27th! And We have to wait another week to get this album, I tell ya, this better be the best dang album ever! (which it's got great potential to be)

ok bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home