if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Thursday, October 26, 2006

the double-edged paper

This may come as a shock to you, but I am a man who owes much money. I owe my parents a whole bunch of money (I got a car, it's awesome by the way) which is fine, I can pay them back and they're very gracious, but there's one debt that I can take care of, but I won't for a long time and it'll just keep piling up. I owe money to an institution that doesn't send goons, but man, you'd better pay, or the guilt will eat you up. That's right, I'm talking about...the library. That's right, the library that I've praised so many times. It has a darker side. I owe $3.75 to the library, and the guilt is killing me. I'm looking at the nilly talkent cd right now (translation: I'm looking at the Billy Talent cd right now (I was looking at it while I typed, I'm a man of my word)) It's just sitting there, and I can go over to the library and return it anytime I want, but I just don't have time! My dang short workweeks are so long and busy. The library is a harsh mistress, you get stuff for free, but don't ever get sucked into the dark side, where you owe an arm and 3 legs, it's just not worth it!

ok, bye.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jer
i beat you big time. i currently owe 6.50 to the library....NOT A GOOD FEELING. and hey, do you like billy talent????

Friday, November 10, 2006 11:36:00 PM

 
Blogger J. Edward Rohr said...

yeah, I do like Billy talent, and just for the record, I returned the C.D. and am currently owing $5.25

Saturday, November 11, 2006 12:55:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home