if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Quintini the great

ok, so it's come to my attention that my blog has become boring and vague as of late. I apolgize for this. And now back to the awesomeness!!

Recently a select few of my friends have become quite the illusionists. They practice with cards and whatnot and are very very good. See, they do all these cool card tricks, and they're very believable. (well, they blow MY mind, I don't know about anyone else, but I can't write from anyone else's perspective, so just deal with it, ok?) I have a concern though, what if they go too far with this? For example, what if Andy somehow made Quintin dissapear, but then he forgot how to get hom back!? I mean, what a waste! or if Derek started multiplying his unicycle, but it got out of control, and there would be nothing but unicycles around? I mean, what would we do? It'd just be terrible! I mean, they can do what they want, but when nobody can find Quintin, or everyone's driving into unicycles, don't say I didn't ask about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home