if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Crazemas

holy cow. Sorry everyone that I've been so long, I don't particularily enjoy this time of the season. My favorite time of the year happens to be the month after Christmas, roughly from December 25 to January 14 (which coincedentally is my birtday!). This time of the year (the month leading up to Christmas) is always so hectic, I mean, I love christmas, but I hate christmas time. I hate the hustle and bustle, I hate how everyone is too buisy to spend time with people because they're all gearing up for christmas stuff (which is mostly spending time with people...WHOA!!!!) I just really don't enjoy being burned out, and that's what christmas time is to me, a time to spend nearly every moment at church, away from the family and friends. I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy church, and I like what I do, but it just seems that christmas time should most definately be a time in which everything slows down, yet, everything always speeds up and becomes stressful and hellish. I know I'm ranting, and I apologize for crapping on you like I just did, but chances are, you're feelin' the christmas rush too. So! I hereby declare the next 20 minutes of your life a relaxing time! Everyone! it doesn't matter what you're doing, take the next 20 minutes of your life, and do something relaxing: Talk with God, watch t.v., take a nap, talk to a loved one with sincerity. Myself, I am going to bed, so the next 8 hours or so will be relaxing, but you take at least 20 minutes.

ok, bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

um, I don't think the big boss is going to like this idea, but you demanded it... so.... coffee break!

um, by the way, you don't HAVE to make it hustlyandbustly, and you don't HAVE to spend every waking hour at church. remember that for next year.

Love ya
J

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 9:39:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Even wishing cashiers a Merry Christmas before you leave kind of surprises them because not many people have that mindset. They're totally focused on the 'stuff.' This one guy was awesome though. In the Sobey's checkout line. We hadn't even said hi or anything to each other, and then all of a sudden I hear from him, "I'm guessing...nanimo bars?" He was guessing what I was making with the baking goods in my cart. Anybody who reads this, definately guess what person next to you in line is baking next time you see a person with baking goods.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 9:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home