if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Monday, December 18, 2006

dang

man, I had the coolest thing to write about, but now it's gone, just like you! A hah, get it? because nobody's there, you're gone. So really, I can say whatever I want, like, say.... one time in jr. high, I ate something I found from behind a desk, I think it was a jawbreaker. umm, what else can I say, ooh! I think that drivers in this city are just terrible, what else? hmm, if you're gonna cry, I think it's more manly to cry, instead of holding it in, looking like an idiot. OOH! here's a good one: there's a port-o-potty at the house I'm working at, and when I have to pee, I use it (it only makes sence, right?). SO anyway, there's a bunch of guys who smoke at the house I'm working at right now, and every stinkin' time I go in to pee, I literally breathe in crap and cigarrettes, it is honestly such a horrible smell. I am now scared to go pee, but what else can I do? every time I go in there, it smells like death, och, it's bad.

well, there you go, the secret confessions of J. Edward Rohr

ok, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home