if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Monday, December 18, 2006

for the 5 of you who responded to my email

hi! thanks for checkin' out the old blog. well, I forgot to say some things in the email, because it was getting kind of long, but anyway, you might want to start at the first post, and go from there, I don't know if it reads like a book, but I mean, that's the way I wrote them, so maybe that's the way they should be read, and I hope that you all remain faithful to come here, I think it'd be well worth it, but then again, I write them, so I'm a little biased. I just realized that I write in massive run-on sentences a lot, oh well.

enjoy!

ok, bye

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe was here. :)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Em said...

Hey.

Thanks for inviting me to this epic blog.

Peace.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:15:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home