if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I got it!

ok, Danny Mcgee is my hero. I finally remembered what I was going to write about yesterday! Normally, I don't do more than one post a week, but I have to do this now, otherwise I'll forget again, and it'll never be heard. I absolutely love that Rasin bran commercial, about Danny Mcgee, the lumberjack. It comes on the radio all the time, and every time I hear it, I turn it up and smile, becuase I'm happy for Danny, if you haven't seen/heard the commercial, it's on youtube, and the tv and stuff. It's just so great, especially the part where the singer guy's like "He was one happy man!" every time I hear that I just wanna yell and celebrate that Dan got his fill of raisin bran. I don't know why I enjoy that commercial so much, but it is by far my favorite commercial of all time, if I'm feelin' real down, and that commercial came on, it'd be the best day of my life, it's just so dang awesome.

ok, bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I love that commercial too!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 5:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home