if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

a favorite pasttime killed because of my ever changing body

I haven't been hungry in years. You know that sensation that says "man, I could really go for something to eat right now"? I don't have that anymore, all I get is "man, my stomach's rumbling, and I'm getting a headache, I should probably put food in me." I am sad because of this. I really enjoy food, and now it's as if I have no desire for it. Don't get me wrong, I always have a good time when I'm eating, but I don't really look forward to it anymore (which might be a good thing all said and done). But now my body has pulled a fast one on me. I eat way too fast. I sit, eat, and I'm done, like usual, but when I get up to put my plate in the dishwasher, everyone's still eating for a few more minutes! So here's the challange, if ever you're eating with me, and I'm goin' waaay too fast, just let me know, because I've been trying to work on eating slower, but by the time I remember to eat slower, I'm already done, shucks eh? I need your help dear loyal readers of my blog (all 2 of you) to help me to eat slower! I haven't made any new years resolutions yet, but I think this would be a good one.

ok, bye

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I will do my best to remember to tell you that.

Friday, April 13, 2007 1:56:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R u still alive ? Last post was in January about not eating, and then no more posts... You did remember to eat since then didn't u ? :P

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 12:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home