if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Monday, January 01, 2007

go figure

so I thought I'd get a jump on aboslutely everybody, and buy a calendar in November, so that it would be cheaper, and I could just bust it out today (Happy new year, by the way). And as fate would have it, it is the first of January, and I can't find the bloody thing, I don't remember where I put it. Dang, I was really looking forward to it too, I've broken the tradition of the simpsons trivial calendar, and bought the far side day to day calendar. But now I'll get confused and never know what day it is, so if I go around forgetting your birthdays, (as usual I'm afraid) now I have a very bad excuse, but hey, it's a start.

ok, bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Edward Rohr said...

umm...I found it. But I'll still most likely forget your birthday...I'm sorry

Monday, January 01, 2007 10:03:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home