if you love "All Quiet on the Western Front," "Moby Dick," or "A Tale of Two Cities," then prepare to hate all of them with a passion. For this one Autobiography will make you think that all other books look like toilet paper

Monday, July 09, 2007

well, here's the deal/throwing fireworks

my loyal readers: here's what's goin' on, I don't really have time to write in my blog anymore, instead, I am out having fun with people, I have used the phone to call up someone, and spend time with them face to face. I might have time some time to write in my blog, but I doubt it, if you need a good laugh, then hook onto Garner Andrews, he's cool.

(and thank you very much to the concerned person who asked me about my eating habits, I am eating well, and it's all good, I am still alive (I still do eat a little fast though)).

So let me make you smile (potentially for the last time in a while): So I have a friend, and he recently acuired some bottlerockets, which is all fine and good, but he was recently telling me that he was planning to light it, throw it, and enjoy the explosion. Well, that's all fine and good, except for the fact that bottlerockets shoot flaming explosive, and if you happen to throw it, how do you know that when you throw it, the point of the bottlerocket (where the flaming explosive comes out) is not going to point at you, potentially exploding in your face? I don't get it.

There are some people in this world that you want to grab their hair, look into their eyes, and just yell at the top of your lungs "THINK!!!!!" I don't understand why people don't think, but it's kind of frustrating, oh well, whatever.

ok, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home